|Porus Chaudhary's cover image for the agideas book|
"DREAM - BELIEVE - DARE - DO"
Walt DisneyOur students attended the annual AGideas Futures Art & Design conference this week. AGIdeas Futures "assists in the transition from secondary into the tertiary education sector and explores pathways to a career in a broad range of design disciplines including design for film and television, graphic design, industrial and product design, animation, illustration, photography, architecture, interactive media and advertising". The students were inspired by the likes of:
- Marion Bantjes, Canadian Graphic Designer
- Porus Chaurdhary, Indian Photographer
- Jeffrey Copolov, Australian Interior Architect
- Shaun Tan, Australian Children's book Illustrator
- Joachaim Sauter, German Designer/Educator
- Dominic Di Giorgio, Australian Computer animator
- Ross Didier, Australian Furniture/product designer
- Paul Austin, United Kingdom Branding
- Kerrie Stanley, Australian Milliner
- Ree Treweek South African Illustrator/Animator
|Australia's brilliant Chris Doyle|
The conference was held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre and was a sell out. Our students were thrilled to receive a 120 page hardback book featuring all the guest speakers. They left inspired and with a greater understanding of the depth of he creative industries. Images courtesy of agideas.